Bestseller No. 1
Mamaearth Epsom Bath Salt for relaxation and pain relief, 200g
- "PURE EPSOM SALT (MAGNESIUM SULFATE) TO REDUCE BODY PAIN"- Known for its amazing therapeutic qualities, an Epsom salt bath can help to relieve muscle aches and pains of an expecting mother and even post-delivery, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, flush out toxins, and detoxify the skin.
- RELAXES MUSCELES- Magnesium in the Epsom salt not only help to relax your muscles, it can also help to relax your mind.
- ELIMINATES TOXINS- . Human skin is a highly porous membrane; by adding minerals like magnesium and sulfate to your bathwater, it triggers a process called reverse osmosis, which actually pulls salt out of your body and harmful toxins along with it.
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED - Clinically tested in Europe, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance free (Natural flower extracts for fragrance)
- MADESAFE - Asia's first MadeSafe certified brand, No parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc
Bestseller No. 2
Soulflower Lavender Bathsalt, 500g
- The best way to refresh you after a long tiring day
- Simply adding this bath salt to your bath water calms and relaxes ones mind and promotes a restful, uninterrupted night's sleep
- Release pain and inflammation in joints and muscles
- If you have a headache, close your eyes put a washcloth soaked in the lavender aroma bath salt water over your eyes and relax
Bestseller No. 3
Soulflower Ocean Blue Bathsalt, 500g
- Turn an ordinary bath into a relaxing and fragrant retreat
- A blend of sea salts enriched with kiwi and lemon extracts gives you the bath of a lifetime
- Lemon revitalizes tired worn out muscles and the tantalizing aroma of fresh kiwis will linger on your body long after you have left the shower
Bestseller No. 4
Anaha Premium Epsom Salt Bath/Foot Spa, 250g
- Simply add half a cup (125 g) of Epsom salt to hot water (per 15-20 litres)
- Epsom salt baths are easily absorbed by the skin, the magnesium produces energy in the cells causing one to feel invigorated
- Relieve muscle tension, pain, and inflammation in joints
- Epsom salt foot soak is also a great way to treat athlete's foot and toe nail fungal infections
- Epsom salt commonly known as magnesium sulphate is a must have remedy for every home
Bestseller No. 5
Nyassa Dead Sea Salt with essential minerals, 220 gm
- ✔ Nyassa's Dead Sea Salt's unique mineral composition gives this salt its therapeutic qualities for a complete skin, feet & body care. While most sea salts are primarily Sodium Chloride; Nyass's Dead Sea Salt is comprised of 21 beneficial minerals including: Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Bromide and Sulfur.
- ✔ Dead Sea Salt is most effective in cleansing the skin by natural exfoliation.Regular soaking strengthens & rejuvenates your skin, improves circulation, and eliminates toxins. Dissolve 1 cup of salts in warm bath. Soak 20 minutes. Rinse.
- ✔ CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC - ALL NATURAL: Our Nyassa® Dead Sea Salt is the same 100% pure, mineral-rich salt used in spas and treatment centers around the Dead Sea in Israel. Nyassa's Dead Sea Salt has NOT been mineral depleted or blended with other salts as many "Dead Sea Salts" sold on the market today.
- ✔ HIGH MINERAL CONTENT FOR BATHING ONLY: Dead Sea Salt is for BATH/SPA use only and is NOT a food-grade salt suitable for consumption.
- ✔ Pls do share a feedback and leave us review if you like our product.
Bestseller No. 6
Soulflower Jasmine Bathsalt, 500g
- Emotionally warming, relaxing and soothing, Jasmine uplifts and helps boost self confidence
- Try a jasmine bath when you're feeling stressed and anxious
- Jasmine is also a wonderful for skin and is reputedly an aphrodisiac
- Sink into a tub of jasmine bath salts and be enveloped by this most exquisite of perfumes
- Pamper yourself with this intoxicating bath
Bestseller No. 7
Soulflower Rose Geranium Bathsalt, 500g
- Contains pure rosehip and geranium essential oil with a distinctive warm, intense, immensely rich fragrance
- Sinking into a tub of this rose geranium bath salt feels like you're lying back in a cloud of roses
- Sodium bicarbonate has soothing properties, relieves itching, soothe insect bites and burns
Bestseller No. 8
Mandy's Farm 250 gms Healing Pure Epsom Bath & Foot Spa Salts
- 250 grams of Pure Epsom Bath & Foot Spa Salts.
- Contains Beneficial Elements Magnesium & Sulphur - that are readily absorbed by the body in Spa (soaking) Therapy.
- Skin Softener, Natural Exfoliant, Anti-Inflammatory Agent and Relaxant - Remedy for Dry & Rough Skin, Sore Muscles and a Stressful Day.
- Add a Cupful to a Warm Bath for a Body-Spa, a few Spoonsful to Warm Water in a Basin for a Foot-Spa, or mix in water to form a Paste for Application on Tired Muscles.. Soak/apply for at least 20 minutes.
- Re-usable, High-Quality Plastic Jar * Mumbai Orders: Same/Next Day Delivery!
Bestseller No. 9
Green & Pure - Premium Quality Natural Epsom Salt | Bath Salt (Magnesium Sulphate) for Relaxation & Pain Relief | Agriculture - 1.8 Kgs
- For Relaxation & Pain Relief - helps to relieve muscle aches, relieve aching feet, muscle tension , inflammation in joints, cleanse pores, flush out toxins, and detoxify the skin.
- Application: Bath mix - Add 100g of Epsom salt to hot water (15-20 litres).
- For Agriculture: Epsom salt - helps seed germination, makes plant grow bushier, produces more flowers & increases chlorophyll production . It also provides vital nutrients . Tasty Vegetables - Modern Vegetables have been bred to produce massive fruits and yields when compared to the size of the plant.
- Lawn & Grass - Epsom salt helps grass with a healthier and greener look, and assist grass roots to grow stronger to withstand effects from the environment.
- Application: Foliar Application - Take 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt / litre of water , mix well & Spray directly on the leaves ; Soil Application - Apply 20 grams of Epsom salt at the Root zone ( per plant ) once in 15-20 days.
Bestseller No. 10
Myflavourz Himalayan Pink Salt (Rock Salt Powder) 1 kg Pack
- Himalayan salt is harvested from the heart of Himalayan Mountains. Formed over the Last 250 Million Years, it is considered the purest Salt in the World-Amazingly Pure & Virtually untouched by any pollutants & Toxins, for thousands of years, the salt has been used as a main Ingredient in Food, Drinks, Baths & Body Scrubs. It has been revered for its Unique crystalline beauty, Medicinal properties & Unique taste. Himalayan salt's unique cellular structure allows it to store vibrational energy.