Bestseller No. 1
Parks Text Book Of Preventive & Social Medicine
- Parks Text Book Of Preventive & Social Medicine 2017 new edition
- K. Park
- Banarsidas Bhanot Publishers
- Edition no. 2017 (2017-01)
Bestseller No. 2
Review of Preventive & Social Medicine (Including Biostatistics) (PGMEE)
- Includes all recent questions, controversial questions, concept-based questions and image-based questions of 2016.
- Facts and concepts from latest editions of standard textbooks, such as Park 23rd and 24th, Leon Gordis Epidemiology 4th, Harrison 19th, CMDT 2016, and Mahajan Biostatistics 8th.
- Answers are explained of all recent questions of 2016 to 2012, All India (2012-1991), AIIMS (Nov 2016-1991), DNB (2012-1991), AP, JIPMER, Bihar, UPSC CMS (2016), and other state exams (2016-1991).
- New NBE based pattern (Wider coverage, concept development, one-liner approach, value-based MCQs, applied aspect MCQs, Image-based MCQs, Updated Golden Points).
- Jain Vivek
Bestseller No. 3
Do We Care: India’s Health System
- K. Sujatha Rao
- OUP India
- Edition no. 1 (2017-01-03)
- Hardcover: 478 pages
Bestseller No. 4
Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary
- Merriam Webster,U.S.
- Mass Market Paperback: 896 pages
Bestseller No. 5
ROGA CHIKITSA KI CHAMATKARI AUOSHADHIYA
- BOOK ON AYURVEDA
Bestseller No. 6
PRASNA VIKALPA( M.D. ENTRANCE GUIDE)
- DR. SUNIL KUMAR
- CHAUKHAMBA SURBHARATI PRAKASHAN
- Edition no. 1995 (1995)
Bestseller No. 7
Community Medicine With Recent Advances
- Student-friendly and teacher-friendly book.
- Comprehensively covers the syllabus as recommended by the university.
- Cover page reminds some of the great stalwarts, who have contributed to the public health in terms of lives that can be saved.
- Exquisite charts, diagrams and pictures with lucid language make the reading a pleasurable experience.
- Useful for public health professionals and policy-makers.
Bestseller No. 8
How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease
- Michael Greger
- Pan Macmillan UK
- Edition no. Main Market Ed. (2017-12-28)
- Paperback: 672 pages
Bestseller No. 9
Community Medicine Simlified (Concept Based, Easy to Understand, Remember, Reproduce)
- SECTION I: THEORY PAPER 1
- SECTION II: THEORY PAPER 2
- SECTION III: PRACTICALS
- Preventive Medicine
Bestseller No. 10
NADI PARIKSHA(RAVAN KRAT)
- BOOK ON AYURVEDA