Bestseller No. 1
Colourful Aquarium White Color Sand Gravel 3Kg | Sugar Type | Aquarium Decoration
- ** COLOURFUL AQUARIUM ** White Color SAND gravel 3kg | Sugar Type | Aquarium Decoration
Bestseller No. 2
Happie Shop Hs Aquatics Aquarium Gravel Pebble Stone (White) 1Kg Approx.
- Ideal for Aquarium Decoration
- White Coloured natural stones
- Safe in Aquariums
- Can be used for Lawn, Garden or any other decorations
- Approx 1Kg in weight per packet.
Bestseller No. 3
Colourful Aquarium White Color Sand Gravel 1Kg | Sugar Type | Aquarium Decoration
- Gravels are one of the most important part of aquarium because they keep water fresh and healthy.
- It absorbs all the waste.
- They work as a good biological filter because most of the healthy bacteria grow between them.
Bestseller No. 4
Hagen Marina Decorative Aquarium Gravel, 10 kg, (Lime)
- Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp.
Bestseller No. 5
Aquosis Aquarium Fish Tank Live Plant Contro Soil - 900gm
- Package - 900 g
- Provides nutrients for rooting plants
- For aquarium use Only
Bestseller No. 6
Seachem Laboratories Flourite Black Clay Based Plant Gravel 7Kg
- All Natural Porous Clay .
- Used In Any Freshwater Aquarium Environment
Bestseller No. 7
SEACHEM LABORATORIES Flourite Clay Based Plant Gravel 7kg
- All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
Bestseller No. 8
Platinum Soil | 3L | Planted Aquarium Substrate
- World's finest planted aquarium soil. Suitable for aquatic plants and shrimp breeding.
- The carefully selected raw materials with essential lava minerals heat processed up to 500 degree celcius with strict quality control manufactured in the region of Fukuoka, Japan.
- Special Features: Lowers pH/kH of the water; create slightly acidic and soft water environment | Act as natural water conditioner, for the benefit of plants, fish and shrimp | Maintains water clarity for the longer time in the aquarium tank | Rapidly removes water cloudiness and supports aerobic bacteria | The matt texture and natural appearance of soil is good for shrimp breeding | Abundant plant nutrition bloom the growth of aquatic plants
- This is a complete plant substrate in itself hence no need to cover it up with any gravel or use it as a bottom layer, simply put it in the tank and add water then start planting and done!
- INSTRUCTION: Do not wash or rinse, fill the tank water slowly and disperse water to avoid disturbing substrate. Slight cloudiness may appear during initial set-up though it can be removed just in 1-2 hours of filtration of water. There may be slight stain of brown or black color on the aquarium glass and that can be rubbed off by hand or any other object. Presence of filmy layer may appear and this can be removed by circulating the water.
Bestseller No. 9
aquarium air stones pack of 10 pcs by jainsons
- Sintered by high temperature.
- Durable & washable
- Different from other air stone
- Height of the air stone -1.5 Inch
Bestseller No. 10
ADA Aquarium Green Brighty Special SHADE (500ml)
- SHADE is a liquid fertilizer designed for shade plants such as Cryptocoryne. A rich potassium promotes the root growth. It is also used for a potassium supply of the layout preferring low KH level.
- Content: 500ml
- Made In Japan