Bestseller No. 1
Wild Cloudnes Remover - Clear Water Conditioner 120Ml - Fish Friendly - Aquarium
- Dosage: 10ml treats 400 litre
- removes algae keeps your aquarium water clear
- Not harmful to fish and aquarium plants
Bestseller No. 2
AQUATIC REMEDIES Microlife S2 | 100ml | Aquarium Water Conditioner
- Microlife-S2 contains liquid denitrifying bacteria nitrosomonos and nitrobacter bacteria.
- Nitrosomonos oxidizes ammonia to nitrite & Nitrobacter oxidizes nitrite to non-toxic nitrate.
- Microlife-S2 is complete natural product, it biologically degrades uneaten food, fish waste and all other nitrogen compounds.
- Keeps aquarium water crystal clear.
- Dosage: 10 ml / 100 liter
Bestseller No. 3
Aquatic Remedies Stress Heal Water Conditioner, 200Ml
- An active ingredient, Aloe Vera acts as natural wound healer and greater immune stimulant, reduces fish stress.
- Contains natural antibacterial compound. Suitable during transport, acclimatization and water exchange.
- Quickly removes chlorine in tap water and binds toxic compounds | Reduces Ammonia toxicity in water | Rapidly reduces stress and mortality
- Wound Healer | Stress Remover | Transport Aid | Slime Coat | Ammonia Controller | Chlorine Remover | Water Conditioner
- Dosage: 10 ml / 100 litre
Bestseller No. 4
RID ALL Anti Chlorine | 120ml | Aquarium Fish Medicine
- Creates natural water condition instantly by neutralising fresh tap water's chlorine content which is very harmful to aquarium fishes.
- It also removes heavy metals such as arsenic, mercury or cyanide normallyfound in water collected from the lakes and springs.
- It is economical, safe and non-toxic to aquarium plants and fishes.
- DIRECTIONS: Use 5 ml (one teaspoonful) to 25 litres of fresh tape water changed. It should be used whenever fresh water is added to the aquarium.
Bestseller No. 5
RID ALL General Aid | 120ml | Aquarium Fish Medicine
- Is a famous standard preparation used as a cure and more as a general prevention of most fish diseases commonly faced by the aquarium trade.
- It is widely used in fish farms and hatcheries all over the world; and by exporters of aquarium fishes to cut down mortality rates during transit.
- Unlike most Acriflavine based products "RID-ALL" General Aid will not cause the lethal egg binding in most aquarium fish.
Bestseller No. 6
Taiyo Pluss Discovery Aquarium Salt, 840 grams
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Multi-Coloured
- Item Content: 1 Aquarium Salt Bottle
- Handle with care
Bestseller No. 7
OCEAN FREE Anti Chlorine Special | 240ml | Aquarium Water Conditioner
- Anti-Chlorine Special - is a newly developed German fish medicine use to improve the aqurium water quality by removing all harmful gases from water.
- It is economic, safe and non-toxic to aqurium plants and fishes even when excessively used.
Bestseller No. 8
Aquatic Remedies Micro Life S2 200Ml Beneficial Bacteria For Fresh And Marine Aquarium
- Beneficial Bacteria For Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium.
- 10 ml treats 100 liter. Use once a week
Bestseller No. 9
Bestseller No. 10
SEACHEM LABORATORIES Prime 250 Milliliter
- Prime® is the complete and concentrated conditioner for both fresh and salt water.
- Prime® removes chlorine, chloramine and ammonia. Prime® converts ammonia into a safe, non-toxic form that is readily removed by the tank's biofilter.
- Prime® may be used during tank cycling to alleviate ammonia/nitrite toxicity. Prime® detoxifies nitrite and nitrate, allowing the biofilter to more efficiently remove them.
- It will also detoxify any heavy metals found in the tap water at typical concentration levels.
- Prime® also promotes the production and regeneration of the natural slime coat. Prime® is non-acidic and will not impact pH. Prime® will not overactivate skimmers. Use at start-up and whenever adding or replacing water.