Top 10 Best Kids’ Bikes in India

Bestseller No. 1
Amazing Health Solutions Mini Cycle Exercise Bike
  • For All You Fitness Enthusiasts Who Wish To Exercise The Novel Way
  • A Static Mini Cycle Exercise Bike Comes As A Promising Accessory For Toned Muscles
  • Mostly Suitable For Ladies, Elders Can Also Benefit From This Fitness Cycle Which Can Be Placed Anywhere While In Use.
Bestseller No. 2
Rising India 14" Red Kids Bicycle For 3-5 Years Aqua Seat Fan Wheel With Basket
  • This cycle comes in a semi assembled state and will require assembly.
  • Suitable for kids age : 3 to 5 year
  • Heavy duty coloured steel rims with tube less rubber tyres
  • Attractive and spacious basket
  • Carrier at the back can bare fair amount of weight
Bestseller No. 3
Splash From Outdoor Bikes 14 Inches Bicycle For 3 To 5 Years Kids With Double Seat - Pink Purple
  • Before Buying Bicycle Online, Check For Its Overall Weight. This Bicycle Is Approx 8 Kg. Other Low Quality Material Bicycle Are Of 5-6 Kg.;Package Contains: 1 Cycle, 1 Seat, 1 Handle, 1 Pair Of Brakes, 1 Pair Of Paddle, 1 Pair Of Steel Training Wheels, 1 Front Basket, 1 Pair Of Handle Grip, Mudgaurd Clumps, Handle Foam, Rear Carrier & Rear Seat.
  • Package Contains All The Accessories Which Need To Be Fix. If You Plan To Take It To A Cycle Mechanic For Assembling, Please Stand By Him While Assembling. We Won'T Be Responsible If Mechanic Claims That Parts Are Missing.
  • We Guarantee All Parts In The Box.;High Strength & High Durability Guaranteed. Chain Cover To Protect Your Kids. Front Glove Box To Keep Toys. Made Of Allow, Tested Under Extreme Conditions. Buy Befikar.(Assembly Required)
Bestseller No. 4
Outdoor® Bikes 14 Inches Bicycle For Kids 3 To 5 Years, Pink (Assembly Required By Customer)
  • Please Note: This Bicycle Will Be Delivered In Semi-knocked Down State where 70% part are assembled & remaining 30% parts has to be assembled by customer under expert guidance. How To Assembled Video For This Product Is Available At The Following URL: https://youtu.be/xK_f6YviQ3c
  • Package Contains: 1 Cycle, 1 Seat, 1 Handle, 1 Pair Of Brakes, 1 Pair Of Paddle, 1 Pair Of Steel Training Wheels, 1 Front Basket, 1 Pair Of Handle Grip, Mudgaurd Clumps, Handle Foam. Package Contains All The Accessories Which Need To Be Fix.
Bestseller No. 5
Hero Sprint Elite 20T 6 Speed Junior Cycle (Black/Green)
  • Comes in 85% assambled state. Allen-Key & Spanner provided for DIY installation. Installation video present in the Image tab.
  • Wheel Size - 20 inches. Frame Size - 15 inches.
  • Ideal for cyclist with height between 3 Feet 2 inches to 4 Feet 2 inches.
  • Steel Frame with Suspension fork, Adjustable seat, Sporty Saddle
  • Plastic Pedals with Reflectors
Bestseller No. 6
Rising India 14" Blue Kids Bicycle For 3-5 Years Aqua Seat Fan Wheel With Basket
  • This cycle comes in a semi assembled state and will require assembly.
  • Suitable for kids age : 3 to 7 years
  • Heavy duty coloured steel rims with tube less rubber tyres
  • Attractive and spacious basket
  • Carrier at the back can bare fair amount of weight
Bestseller No. 7
NY Bikes 14T Hitman Steel Kids Bicycle for 2 to 4 Years Kids (Black & Blue)
  • Material: Steel; Colour: Black & Blue
  • Size (L x W x H): 78 cm x 17 cm x 43 cm
  • Bicycle Weight: 8000 g; Wheel Size: 14 Inches; Rim Width: 14 Inches
  • Package Contains: 1 Kids Bicycle, 1 Seat, 1 Handle, 1 Pair of Brakes, 1 Pair of Paddles, 1 Pair of Steel Training Wheels, 1 Front Basket, 1 Pair of Handle Grips with Mudguard Clumps, Handle Foam and 1 Seat Backrest and Contains All the Accessories which Need to be Fix
  • Are the tires tubeless: No; Frame Material: Steel
Bestseller No. 8
Rising India 16" Pink Kids Bicycle For 5-7 Years Double Seated With Full Chain Cover And Bottle.
  • This cycle comes in a semi assembled state and will require assembly.
  • Suitable for kids age : 5 to 7 years
  • Heavy duty coloured steel rims with tube less rubber tyres
  • Very comfortable double seat made of PVC material with Attractive and spacious basket
  • Carrier at the back can bare fair amount of weight
Bestseller No. 9
Taboo TCD-14 Red & Yellow Kid's Cycle (ASSEMBLY REQUIRED)
  • This cycle comes in a semi assembled state and will require assembly
  • Size: Height:14 inch, Width: 14 inch, Length: 38 inch
  • Tyre Type: Tubeless
  • Assemby required
  • Material: Steel
Bestseller No. 10
Kross Spider Multi Speed Bicycle
  • Road bike, speed bicycle
  • Senior level
  • 6 gears, gear shifter shimano